Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Everything You Need to Know Before Buying Furniture
Choosing furniture is an important decision, and it's natural to have questions. We've answered some of the most common queries to help you shop with confidence.
1. Where is TreeWalley Furniture located?
Our manufacturing unit is located in:
G1-11B, RIICO Industrial Area, Road No. 1
Behind Shani Ji Maharaj Mandir
Near Vandna Enterprize
Churu, Rajasthan – 331001, India
2. Do you deliver across India?
Yes. TreeWalley Furniture serves customers across India through its online sales channels and delivery network. Availability for specific locations may depend on serviceability.
3. How can I contact TreeWalley Furniture?
You can reach us through:
Website: https://www.treewalley.com
Email: treewalley@gmail.com
Phone: +91 85292 03571
4. Can I get product dimensions before ordering?
Yes. Product dimensions and specifications are provided on the respective product pages. If you need additional information, our customer support team will be happy to assist.
5. Do the furniture colors look exactly the same as shown online?
Actual product colour may vary slightly due to screen settings, lighting conditions, and natural variations in wood grain and finish.
6. How should I measure my space before purchasing furniture?
Measure:
Room length and width
Doorways
Staircases
Elevators (if applicable)
Hallways
Installation area
This helps ensure the furniture can be moved into your home comfortably.
7. How do I maintain wooden furniture?
General care tips include:
Dust regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
Wipe spills promptly.
Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
Keep furniture away from excessive moisture.
Use coasters and mats where appropriate.
Always follow any care instructions supplied with the product.
8. Is assembly required?
Assembly requirements vary depending on the product. Please refer to the individual product description for specific information.
9. Can I track my order?
Yes. Once your order has been dispatched, tracking details are typically shared through the sales platform or courier, where applicable.
10. What should I do if my furniture arrives damaged?
If your order arrives with visible shipping damage, contact customer support as soon as possible and follow the instructions provided by the platform or seller for reporting and resolving the issue.
11. Can I place a bulk or commercial order?
Yes. For hotels, offices, interior designers, builders, retailers, and institutional requirements, please contact us to discuss your project.
12. How can I stay updated with new products?
Visit our website regularly or follow our official social media channels to learn about new collections, product launches, and updates.
Need More Help?
If your question isn't listed here, we're happy to assist.
TreeWalley Furniture
π Website: https://www.treewalley.com
π§ Email: treewalley@gmail.com
π Phone: +91 85292 03571
π Manufacturing Unit:
G1-11B, RIICO Industrial Area, Road No. 1,
Behind Shani Ji Maharaj Mandir,
Near Vandna Enterprize,
Churu, Rajasthan – 331001, India
We're Here to Help
At TreeWalley Furniture, we believe that clear communication is part of great customer service. Whether you're exploring products, comparing options, or placing an order, our team is committed to helping you make an informed decision.
Thank you for choosing TreeWalley Furniture.
Comments
Post a Comment